Transforming your idea into a viable business takes more than creativity. It requires research, calculated risk, and a strong game-plan to yield success. Whether you're launching a start-up, taking over a family-owned firm, or creating product lines for a global enterprise, our degree empowers you by merging business fundamentals with entrepreneurial skills.
Collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and learn from experienced professors who know the resources, technologies, and pitfalls often encountered when bringing new products and services to the competitive marketplace. Classes are facilitated entirely online, allowing you the flexibility to complete a quality education while balancing your work-life priorities.
In our B.A. in Entrepreneurship program, you will:
- Learn management, finance, marketing, operations, and e-commerce essentials
- Analyze competitive market factors and compose a viable entrepreneurial plan
- Examine steps for protecting proprietary concepts, products, and brands
- Investigate critical aspects of contract, uniformed commercial code, tort, and property law
- Network with seasoned entrepreneurs in business, government, and nonprofit sectors
Concentrations are designed to help you group courses together so you can further specialize in your field and pursue a more focused path to degree completion.
Explore the concentrations available for this program.
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Retail Industry
- Sports Fitness
- Small Business