Marketing is critical to the reputation and bottom line for any organization seeking to identify and reach its core customers, build brand awareness, and nurture long-term loyalty. The online Bachelor of Arts in Marketing empowers current professionals and individuals who are preparing to support business, government, and military organizations that utilize product and service development, research, planning, distribution channels, logistics and transportation, sales promotion, pricing strategy, advertising, and public relations channels.
Students collaborate in a dynamic online environment that fosters an open exchange of ideas with fellow marketing peers worldwide. Classes are taught by industry experts and experienced educators with valuable insight into the latest marketing trends.
Through this dynamic program, you'll study the following objectives:
- Integrate the marketing function with fundamental business enterprise concepts and principles of management, finance, strategic planning, and information systems.
- Apply marketing principles to a particular business.
- Use marketing research to identify and exploit business opportunities.
- Critically analyze an organization’s marketing function and assemble and apply the various marketing strategies and techniques that align with the organization’s mission.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan.
Concentrations are designed to help you group courses together so you can further specialize in your field and pursue a more focused path to degree completion.
Explore the concentrations available for this program.
- Internet-Web Technology