Whether you're new to the retail industry or you're an experienced leader, our university offers the Associate of Arts in Retail Management for professionals seeking fundamental knowledge and skills related to effective management in a variety of retail firms. This career-relevant program is designed in consultation with industry advisory councils and is ideal for learners wanting to further their baccalaureate studies in retail management or related disciplines.
Through this dynamic program, you’ll study the following objectives:
- Examine management processes in the areas of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, leading, and controlling
- Determine today's manager needs for assessing and implementing strategies used in the retail management of information technology and financial and human resources
- Evaluate the impact of international, legal, social, political, economic, technological, and environmental issues related to organizational behavior
- Apply managerial concepts to strategic issues impacting managerial effectiveness in competitive and global organizations
- Recognize the value of ethical conduct and social and corporate responsibility