The online certificates at American Public University are for students who seek a shorter program focused on career development or knowledge of a specific discipline. You can obtain your certificate at an accelerated pace and low cost through while balancing the demands of your work and life commitments.
Certificates range from 18-27 semester hours which typically includes six to nine courses focused on developing your skills and educational foundation in a specific discipline. Credits are available at both the undergraduate and graduate levels and may be applied to an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master's degree at the university should you wish to continue your studies further.
- 8- and 16-week courses available in most programs.
- Tuition is among the lowest nationwide for regionally accredited universities.
- No application fee.
- Strong career and student support system.
Choose from a variety of real-world programs, including Computer Systems and Networks, Family Studies, Paralegal Studies, Web Publishing, and many more.
- 200+ online degrees and certificate programs that start monthly
- Affordable tuition with grants for military-affiliated students
- Federal student aid and military tuition assistance accepted
- Ebooks provided at no charge to students in undergraduate courses
- Possible transfer credit for academic credits, military experience, or on-the-job training
- Part of American Public University System which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission – the same as the U.S. Air Force Academy
- Accepts students in the USA and around the world