APU is breaking new ground in education by creating the Doctor of Strategic Intelligence (DSI) in our flagship School of Security and Global Studies. This program addresses the intellectual, cultural, and organizational challenges in the emerging field of intelligence studies. You’ll study the activities and relationships between actors in the global community, along with domestic intelligence topics and issues of strategic concern to the U.S.
Why Earn your DSI at APU?
- We offer the first applied doctorate degree in the intelligence field from a regionally accredited online university.
- You’ll be guided by experienced faculty who hold strong academic and industry credentials.
- Demand is high for strategic leaders in the intelligence field with 17 federal agencies searching for employees with advanced skills right now.
- Our School of Security & Global Studies alumni include leaders at the Departments of State, Defense, and Homeland Security. Imagine what doors a doctoral degree could open.
- You will study with peer students in a cohort to foster a collaborative and supportive professional network in your field.
- The program helps prepare you for an executive leadership, upper-level management, or senior-level government position by equipping you with professional skills and research-based acumen.
- Competitively priced at $50,054, including the cost of course materials. Dissertation credits are $863 per term until complete. Some travel required for annual residencies.
We are now accepting applications. The application deadline is September 30, 2019. Fill out the form on this page for more information on admission requirements, pricing, courses, etc.